Focus on Mar


Actu Soul : Intiducing Mar

Girls from Venus and Boys from Mar.

Depuis que j'ai écouté la chanson Deep Shit (sur The Gin Diaries - Suff Daddy) et la chanson First of You (La Semaine - B. Lewis), je me suis intéressé de près à Mar qui est je dirais un artiste Soul à part entière.
Il a déjà collaboré avec S1, Full Crate, Eric Roberson... J'aime beaucoup l'ambiance de ses chansons, c'est pourquoi je tenais à vous présenter Mar.

Since I've heard the songs Deep Shit (The Gin Diaries - Suff Daddy) and First of You (La Semaine - B. Lewis), I've started to interest myself in Mar which is a complete artist.
He already worked with S1, Full Crate, Eric Roberson... I really love the Mar music mood, that's why I wanted to do a focus on him.

Mar collaboration with Suff Daddy - Deep Shit



Mar collaboration with B. Lewis - First of You



Mar - Last Christmas



Mar - Single



Mar - She was fly



0 commentaires: