Introducing Tyler Woods

Tyler Woods

RnB Music : Tyler Woods (It's a Wonderful World)

Très bonne surprise en me rendant sur le label de 9th Wonder, It's Wonderful World Music Group que j'ai découvert Tyler Woods l'artiste RnB du Label. Déjà plus de 20 morceaux à son actif et 4 clips, produits par 9th Wonder (à ce que j'ai compris).
Je vous laisse découvrir, très bonne écoute !
Juste un mot, It's Wonderful !

I was amazingly surprised while I was checking 9th Wonder label, It's Wonderful World Music Group that I met Tyler Woods the label RnB artist. More than 20 tracks and 4 videos produced by 9th Wonder (as I understand)
I let you met Tyler Woods, enjoy !
Just one word, it's Wonderful !

Tyler Woods tracks :


Tyler Woods : Slow Jams/Relations


Tyler Woods : Prove Myself


Tyler Woods : That Street Life


Tyler Woods : Hello ft. Sheek Louch and Fred the Godson




0 commentaires: